Who Says the Communists Lost? Read the 45 Goals of the Communist Party
7/16/02 - The Soviet Union is no more, and communism has been discredited as a political system. Despite these facts, many of the goals set forth by the Communist thugs in the Soviet Union to bring about a world socialist order have been implemented or are in the process of being implemented down to this very day.
NewsMax.com is indebted to reader Ed Werner for reminding us of the following 45 goals of the Communist Party that were exposed 40 years ago in "The Naked Communist" by Cleon Skousen, who was head of communications at the FBI for 16 years.
45 GOALS OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY*
1. U. S. acceptance of co-existence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U. S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist domination.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the UN.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the U.S. has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the UN.
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture One or Both political parties.
16. Use technical decisions of the Courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the Schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of "Teacher" associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the Press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in Radio, TV and Motion Pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate" all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.
23. Control art critics and directors of museums. "Plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and violation of free speech & free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26 Present homosexuality. degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "Separation of Church and State."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.
30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the grounds that it was only a minor part of "the big picture." Give emphasis to Russian history since the communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture - education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on UN-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more "unions"!
37. Infiltrate and gain control of "big business"!
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which "No one but psychiatrists" can understand and treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the "family" as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the "negative" influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blanks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition, that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use "united force" to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the PANAMA CANAL.
45. Repeal the Connally Reservation so the U.S. cannot prevent the WORLD COURT from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the WORLD COURT jurisdiction over "Nations and Individuals" alike.
*All 45 Goals above are from "The Naked Communist," W. Cleon Skousen, November 1961, pp. 259-262.
TAKE NOTE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER CONVENTION FOLLOWING THE 45 GOALS.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only. [Ref. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml]